From:
Bruce Steeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 14:28:04 -0800

Two quick questions.I mentioned cornmeal that I use alot for a hot cerael
and Steve brought into question it's gf statis.I use Purity cornmeal made
in Saskatoon,Sask.,Canada.It says just cornmeal..no additives.I have
never reacted to it and I eat it alot.Do I really have to worry about
cross contamination? Has anyone checked into it?Another question..I saw a
recipe for bread made with Celimix..I thought it had wheat starch in it
and we gf people were not to use it..for gluten restricted not gf diets.
     Dianne...confused in Beautiful BC