Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 08:10:55 EDT

Hi All,
Our support group is going to do a week at our county fair in early  August.
we are busy trying to get things together so we have enough  pamphlets to
hand out.

If there are any businesses out there who have brochures they would like
handed out, we would be glad to have them.  Some companies have brochures  and
others have catalogues.

We noticed last year that many came through stating they either had it,  were
being tested for it, or knew someone with it.   Those who didn't  have a clue
what it was found it very interesting to listen to the  symptoms.  Soon they
were picking up as much information as they  could.

This is a costly undertaking because it isn't free to have a booth, nor is
it free when ordering brochures from major organizations.   But we  want to
make sure that we have a wide-spread array of information, both on the  disease
and the GF products that are out there.

So if any company would like to send us information on their products, we
would be glad to have it.  Or if anyone has samples they would like handed  out,
that would be great too.   I am just hoping that there are lots  of companies
who read the listserv emails.

If anyone has any suggestions on who to contact, I would love to hear from
them.  Our fair is from August 5 to the 12th, so I am definitely running  out
of time.

thanks a million.

Bev Messner
Richland County Celiac Support Group