From:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sherene Silverberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Feb 2006 09:25:28 -0500

I wrote a letter to the manufacturer's of Cover Girl Outlast Lip
color asking if it contained Gluten or Casein.

How do you respond to such an email?  I certainly am not going to run
off to get my doctor to write letters on my behalf and strenuously
object to the idea that if I want information on product safety I
have to get my doctor to request it for me.

Sherene in Norfolk.

Begin forwarded message: