Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 19:30:51 +0000

Looking to get everyone's feedback on sushi. My gf daughter loves sushi and orders it frequently, asking for no imitation crabmeat, only real crab or shrimp and no soy sauce, wasabi or ginger. Occasionally she does not feel well after she eats it and I just found an article online about sushi rice containing rice vinegar which is not gluten free. We did not know this and wondered if this information is correct and would also like to know the consensus on sushi. Please help! She is going off to college this week and needs the correct info on this. Thanks again! Carole

*******
*******