From:
Debbie Forestello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 20:51:31 -0500

Wow!  I finally feel like I belong somewhere --- and people actually
understand what I'm going through!  Thanks so much to all of you who
responded to my inquiry re: the Tara potato chips.  In summary, most
everyone felt the chips were safe and I plan to continue enjoying them.
Most especially though, thanks for the upbeat messages and words of
encouragement.  I am realizing how few people there are that understand
the extent of Celiac Disease (you should hear some of the diet "jokes"
that fly out of peoples mouth's when I tell them).  I'm only just
learning myself the extent of some of the damage it has wreaked on my
body in the time it has taken me to be diagnosed.  I'm literally trying
to take things one day at a time right now.  Thanks for helping to
remind me that it will get easier -- it could not have come at a better
time!