From:
Katie Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Katie Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2012 12:12:51 -0500

Hi everyone,
I'm the author and illustrator of the children's book, "Mommy, What is Celiac Disease?"
I am putting the finishing touches on a new website/blog for parents of g-free kids, and need your help.
I am currently trying to put together an online photo album, so that g-free kids can see faces of other kids around the world who are on the same diet. This will help them feel less alone and help them form a sense of camaraderie by seeing other kids just like them. It will be a positive tool for the newly diagnosed, especially, to see other kids who are thriving on the diet.

If you are interested in including your child in this album, please email the following to:  [log in to unmask]
-A headshot of your child, along with the following information:
-First name
-Last initial
-City and state
-Age
-How long they've been g-free
-A few things they enjoy in about 75 characters or less

If you'd like to see what the format will look like, please see my latest post (from 1/25) on my book's Facebook page.
Thank you for your help!

-Katie Chalmers

[   Awareness Press, LLC   I   www.katiechalmers.com   I   716.908.4299   ]