From:
Manny Strumpf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2001 22:39:23 EDT

 Although many celiacs use some of the Wishbone and Laury's salad dressings
without incident, I wish to alert you to the fact that the company
representatives who respond to callers about the GF status of their products
are inconsistent in their responses.

 Although we have been told on several occasions that most Wishbone
salad dressings are GF, a recent phone conversation with one of their
representatives advised that since there is "constant reformulization"
of their products, that they cannot guarantee their GF status.  However,
the person I spoke with offered to send us a current list of their Laury
products which she claimed WERE definitely GF.  Unfortunately, the list
I received was 3 years old which I feel is unreliable.

Just thought I'd pass this information on to you all for your consideration.