From:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 17:26:11 -0500

I want to thank everyone that responded, I got 11 responses and most said
that the loaves were smaller and only 12 or 13 slices.One person said some
slices were thicker so thats why there are less slices.Maybe its the same
weight but I use 8 loaves a month and that comes out to about 2 loaves a
month less for the same money.I have no other problems with Kinnikinnick
and love the pizza crust and donuts, I just hate paying such high prices
and sometimes feel like we are being taken advantage of.