From:
Julianne Karow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 2009 10:34:12 -0400

I wanted to announce that our Wisconsin Celiac & Food Allergy Expo last weekend was an amazing event.  Last year we had 8 vendors and 300 guests.  This year we were estimating 500 guests, hoping for 800 and ended up with just under 1000 guests that attend from 5 area states and we had 60 vendors.

Thank you to all the vendors that participated this year and all the incredible volunteers we had.  Myself and one other woman dedicate our entire year planning this yearly event and appreciate all the support and generosity we received from donated coffee for those standing in line, to the donated popcorn machine and cotton candy machine for the kids, the donated cookie decorating booth, etc.

For the guests that attended, we look forward to seeing you next year.

Healthy Regards,
Julianne Karow
Event Coordinator
Wisconsin Celiac & Food Allergy Expo