Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 14:41:39 -0600

My question was concerning places to eat in Reno.

Answers--
>>I live in Reno - we have a PF Chang's, Outback
(they all have GF menus) and we had a great
experience at the Sage Creek Grill next door to
Wild Oats.  We also have a Trader Joe's and many
other restaurants that would be willing to
accommodate.  Have fun!

>>Try going to www.goodhealthpublishing.com for a list of 59 national/regional
restaurants and their lists of gluten/wheat free items. There's also a
gluten free dining card that can be presented to restaurant personnel to
ease the ordering process.

Another person also mentioned Outback and Carrabas.

Thanks, all. I feel more confident.

CurtissAnn