From:
Reshetar, Michael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 08:43:09 -0600

For all of you who wanted some more information on where to find supplies
to brew your own beer, ingredients, etc., I found a place where you might
be able to order some.

My dad said he got all of his ingredients for the GF beer from New City
Market in Des Moines, Ia.  The phone number is (515) 255-7380.

He said that the guy he talked to who worked at this place new all about
Celiac Disease and assured him that the ingredients he bought for the beer
were gluten free, including the rice syrup.  I never had a reaction from
the beer - so he must have been right.

Hope that helps some!

Mike