From:
Mark/Jodie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:45:26 -0800

Thanks for all of the responses on Fiddle Faddle. One person forwarded
an archived post from last year that states that this snack item is NOT
safe for Celiacs. (Many people enjoy Cracker Jacks)

Here is the Fiddle Faddle statement:

 Thank you for your email asking us to confirm if any of our products
are gluten free.  Unfortunately, we would NOT recommend that any of our
products would be suitable for a gluten free diet.

 Vanilla extract is used in our Caramel Fiddle Faddle, Butter Toffee
Fiddle Faddle, Fat Free Fiddle Faddle, Screaming Yellow Zonkers and
Maple Walnut Cashew Crunch Poppycock.  Other natural flavoring
ingredients are added to the Macadamia Coconut Butter Crunch Poppycock
and the "Original" Butter Almond Pecan Crunch Poppycock which would not
make any of our products suitable for a completely gluten free diet.

 Should you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

 Very truly yours,
 LINCOLN SNACKS COMPANY