From:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dick LeTourneau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:43:23 -0500

Those of you who live in the East (Northeast in particular) may know of
Friendly's Ice Cream and Restaurants. My wife and I eat there often.
Most of their menu items are not gf, but some seem to be. I emailed them
to get information on the gf status. The following is the reply. Maybe
if many of us call they'll get the message that I'm not the only one who
cares.

"Thank you for your e-mail regarding gluten information on Friendly's food

and desserts.

Due to our ever changing menu, it would be futile for us to publish
nutritional information on our products.  However, if you have a couple of
your Friendly favorites that you would like us to check on, please call us
at 1-800-966-9970 and we will be glad to provide that information to you.

Thank you again for taking the time to e-mail us.

Sincerely,

Kathy Carra
Guest Service Representative"