Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 13:21:48 -0800

Money, money, money; we all need it, and there never
seems to be enough.

I was really hesitant to spend any money at all on
vitamins before I was introduced to the Isotonix line
of supplements; no way, no how! (I eat. Isn't that
enough?) Then I watched a person with a montrous
non-healing wound start to heal. This person was
taking OPC-3 and Ultimate Aloe - that's all he/she
(privacy!) had to do to turn things around. As I
watched this happen I wondered if these products could
heal my "wounded" digestive system.

The more I investigated, the more convinced I was.
Liquid vitamins are the ideal solution, because
there's no time or energy wasted in breaking down the
binders and fillers that form vitamins into a pill.
Trouble is, liquid vitamins taste nasty, they're
expensive, and the additives that give them a shelf
life decreases their effectiveness. My pharmacist
backed up my theory, and put in her two cents; many
vitamins are not put into a liquid form because
they're rendered ineffective by the manufacturing
process and by hanging around on the store shelf in
liquid form, most notably vitamin B-12. So we buy a
bottle of minimally effective liquid vitamin for
$9.00, it lasts a week, and we buy another weeks worth
of minimally effective vitamins for another $9.00!
Plus, Isotonix supplements plainly say "no gluten" on
the label.

So I became an Isotonix distributor. The idea behind
the product is genius; vitamins and supplements break
down as liquids, so Isotonix supplements are shipped
in  powder form. You just mix them with water and
they're fresh and ready to go. No preservatives, no
binders or additives. Because there's minimum
processing, no fancy labels or bottles to catch your
eye as you scan the store shelves, and no advertising
budget, they start out cheaper than a like amount of
national brand products. Since they're more
efficiently absorbed (95% to 97% of the actual vitamin
is absorbed within five minutes) you get, as the
saying goes, "more bang for your buck"! The $55 you
spend on a bottle of Isotonix that lasts three months
is a whole lot less than that $9.00 a week for the
liquid at the local pharmacy. Doesn't that make you
feel better already?

I haven't yet figured out how to make a mixing cup
magically appear in your mailbox when you order
through my website
<www.HubbellHealth.unfranchise.com>, so I send my
customers a nifty multi-dose cup with measurements
marked on the side, and brochures appropriate to your
order. If you're interested in a hard copy of a
catalog, just drop me an email with your snail mail
address, or call toll-free 1-800-211-1202, extension
25809.

Stay healthy, stay gluten-free, and have a safe
December!

Kathy Hubbell,
Middletown, CT

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/