From:
"Beth J. Hillson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2005 17:30:57 -0500

Dear ListServe Members,

November was a month of change for Glutino USA/ Gluten-Free Pantry, as we
moved to a new warehouse and a new computer system.  Of course we hit a few
bumps along the way.  Most have been corrected and, for those of you who
were caught in our changeover, we apologize.  We ask for your patience as we
smooth out the remaining details

Meanwhile, it’s already December 1 and we have lots of holiday cookies to
bake!  To help you celebrate the December holidays, we’ve put together some
great specials this month.

We are offering 10% off on the items below.  Please note our new item
numbers.  If you order on the web, you will need to use these new numbers,
which are located at the bottom of the full description for each product.

#165 (New Item # 126041-M) GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY DANIELLE’S CHOCOLATE CAKE MIX
Regular Price: $3.95
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.56

#140 (New Item # 126029-M) GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY OLD FASHIONED CAKE AND COOKIE
MIX
Regular Price: $3.95
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $3.55

#146 (New Item # 126035-M) GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY COFFEE CAKE MIX
Regular Price: $4.50
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.05

#145 (New Item # 126034-M) GLUTEN-FREE PANTRY ANGEL FOOD CAKE MIX
Great for holiday trifle and tiramisu recipes.
Regular Price: $4.95
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.45

#G119 (New Item # 101001) GLUTINO SNACK PACK PRETZELS
Great for snacking or as a stocking stuffer.
Regular Price: $2.19
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $1.97

#316 (New Item # 107004) GLUTINO SHORTCAKE DREAM COOKIES
Crumble for a great cheesecake crust or use individual packets for stocking
stuffers.
Regular Price: $4.75
SPECIAL PRICE this month: $4.27  (5 packs of 4 cookies)

Check out our fabulous collection of holiday cookie recipes on our web at
http://www.glutenfree.com/cookie_swap_recipes.htm

Finally, be sure to watch the Supermarket Guru Phil Lempert on the Today
Show, Thursday December 8.  He will be addressing allergy-related foods.

Wishing you all Happy, Healthy Gluten-Free Holidays.

Beth Hillson
Vice President, R & D and Consumer Education
Glutino USA/Gluten-Free Pantry
860-633-3826
www.glutenfree.com