From:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debbie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 2011 17:32:15 -0400

We went to Del Rio last week and ate at Rudy's BBQ there twice.  The manager
was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about what ingredients were in the
food.
Her BBQ sauce had no gluten nor high fructose corn syrup.

We also ate at WhataBurger and their fries are fine as they are not cross
contaminated.

I had talked to Memo's and she assured me that she would be able to help me
find food to eat, but we never had time to get there.

We also ate at the Salt Grass Steakhouse recommended in San Antonio and
it was EXCELLENT!  Thanks for the recommendations.

Debbie