From:
Uservices1 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:39:21 EDT

Hi,
I just returned from another trip to Atlanta.  Thanks once again to everyone
who gave their advice on gluten-free shopping.  Return to Eden was wonderful,
and I've visited them each time I've been in Altanta and stocked up on all
kinds of GF items.  In this last visit, however, I came across a new place.
It's called Harry's Farm Market.  It was the most wonderful store I've been
in.  It has all kinds of fresh produce, which is hard to find in my area of
the country.  There were sections of imported food items from Mexico, Spain,
India, Caribbean, etc.  Many hard to find items were there.  I was in
amazement at all they had.  Then, I came across many, many gluten-free items
as well as soy, bean, rice flours and all sorts of mixes.  I only regret not
finding this store earlier.  I found it on my last night in Atlanta, and had
space restrictions for our trip back home.
I also found a Natural Feast pie which I am anxious to try.

Debbie
in Ohio