From:
Michelle Reagin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michelle Reagin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 13:53:36 -0400

It is my pleasure to announce the opening of Organic Farmers Market in Fort
Lauderdale, FL.  It is owned and operated by the parents of a child with
Autism and, as such, they provide gluten and casein free products and ready to
eat meals.

They are in the same shopping plaza as my alternative therapies doctor whom I
see regularly.  I was first drawn to their store after a doctor visit by their
supply of delicious Thai Coconuts and was delighted to discover their
selection of gluten and casein free products, such as cereals, sauces, grains,
cookies, crackers, and milks, to name a few.  In addition to these processed
items, they also serve warm lunches in the form of soups and wraps and can
create fresh juices using their organic produce.

It has been a joy to find store owners who not only know what Celiac disease
is, but are incredibly well versed in the diet and commerical products
available.  Much of my time spent in their store is exchanging knowledge with
the store owners.  It has been a wonderful experience!

The Organic Farmers Market is located at 950 East Cypress Creek Road (also
known as NE 62nd Street), Oakland Park, FL 33334.  Their store telephone
number is (954) 376-3069.