From:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Chase <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 17:47:52 -0600

***  'Cause You're Special!  Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Foods ***

Greetings from all of us at 'Cause You're Special!  We hope you're enjoying
all the beauty and tranquility of Autumn and we wish you a happy
Thanksgiving!

With cooler weather upon us its time to fill your home with the warmth and
wonderful aroma of fresh, home-baked goodies!  We have some great deals for
you to take
advantage this month on our website:

***** For a limited time, get FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.00! *****

~ Our Homestyle Pie Crust mix makes two tender pastries.  It's now priced
at $3.49, regular price $3.99.  Be sure to load up for the pie baking
season!

~  With the Holiday Season and cookie decorating just around the corner,
now is the time to take advantage of a special price on our Classic Sugar
Cookie mix.  It is now
only $3.49 and makes 18 to 22 tender cookies.

~  Now that the Summer heat is over, we are once again shipping our gourmet
Chocolate Chips.  Get one pound of our gluten-free, casein-free chips for
$3.69.

Purchase Our Product Samplers and save over 10%
- Cake Assortment: Yellow Cake Mix, Chocolate Cake Mix, Lemon Cake mix,
Pound and Chocolate Pound Cake Mix.
- Bread Assortment: White Bread Mix, French Bread Mix, Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Mix and Biscuit Mix.
- Breakfast Assortment: Pancake and Waffle Mix, Muffin Mix, Lemon Poppy Seed
Muffin Mix and Scone Mix.
-Cookie and Bar Assortment: Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix, Brownie Mix and Sugar
Cookie Mix.

SAVE 10% ON ALL GOURMET MIXES WHEN PURCHASED BY THE CASE

*** All products sold by 'Cause You're Special! are gluten and casein free.
All of our mixes are packaged in a wheat, gluten, casein, tree nut and
peanut-free facility.  Our air-tight, foil lined bags preserve the gourmet
quality and freshness of all of our products.  All mixes have an 18 month
shelf life!

**Shop for 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes on
either of our websites www.causeyourespecial.com , www.glutenfreegourmet.com
or from many other popular online stores featuring Gourmet Gluten Free
products.  You can also find 'Cause You're Special! Gourmet
Gluten-Free/Casein-Free Mixes at food retailers nationwide.

** FREE SAMPLES:  Support Group leaders may email [log in to unmask]
or call toll free 1-866-669-4328 and ask for Angie if you'd like free
samples and literature to share at monthly meetings and special events.

** To our Customers:  Thank you for your business and your support!  As
always, we value your feedback and are constantly using it to provide you
with great tasting food, affordable prices and the best customer service
possible.

'Cause You're Special, Inc.
http://www.CauseYoureSpecial.com
http://www.GlutenFreeGourmet.com
Phone Toll Free: 866-NO WHEAT (866-669-4328)
Fax: (603) 754-0245