From:
Carol Baber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 16:34:53 -0600

Hello all,

I have an opportunity to have my family (first line relatives:  parents,
siblings and children) screened for gluten antibodies (blood test) for
free.  I assume if any of them are positive, more testing will have to be
done.

My question is, if the antibody test comes back negative, will it always be
negative?  I'm not sure I want to put my 2 1/2 and 1 year old sons through
the blood test if they currently have no symptoms and it could come back
positive later.  However, I may go ahead with it if it means they are in
the clear for life.

Let me know, I'll summarize.

Carol