From:
Kim Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 22:49:18 EDT

Hello.  Thanks so much for everyone's responses to my first email. You all
have been so nice.  I am going to send out a summary email at the end of this
week, so the email will be in the archives for any other new folks.

Latest questions:

What oils are safe to eat?  I read that I should not eat anything containing
Hydrogenated ....  Oils, and today I ate something with Vegetable Oil
(contains one or more of the following: Corn, Cottonseed, or Sunflower Oil) -
Lay's Potato Chips, and within five minutes I was running to the bathroom in
pain. I have stayed away from anything Hydrogenated Proteins / Oils but would
be interested in what everyone else has learned.

Thanks so much!

Kim :o)