Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2004 10:57:46 EST

www.silly-yak.com
****************
The Silly Yak Shirt Company, the original T-shirt company for celiacs,
donates a portion of our proceeds to The Celiac Disease Research Center at
Columbia
University. We are dedicated to "Spreading The Word" about celiac disease and
other food allergies.
***Shipping is included in all prices.

February SAVINGS!

SAVE THIS MONTH ON OUR NEWEST SHIRT-

This new, retro  2-color shirt is perfect for ALL food allergies and says:
"STOP POISONING YOUR BODY WITH FOOD!"
This month...ONLY $12.99! (savings of $2.00)

SAVE ON WARM AND TOASTY SWEATSHIRTS that feature our popular YAK and that say:
CELIAC CHAMPS...ONLY $19.99 (savings of $2.00)

Thanks for your support and ideas. We are listening!

COMING SOON: Our very popular "Wheat S*cks" shirt will now be available in
Athletic Grey. As we are sold out of the powder blue version, that style is
unavailable until next month.

Best of health to you all,
Peter, Mike and Flo Marino
THE SILLY YAK SHIRT COMPANY