From:
Stacey Nagel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2002 09:56:25 -0500

I just got the following reply from P&G regarding their new Torengo's Corn
Chips (they come in a can like Pringles).

The current Torengos formulation is gluten-free.  All of our food
packages have ingredient statements on them.  If any known allergenic
food or food component is in the product, it will be listed on the
label.  We always recommend that anyone with sensitivity to particular
foods or ingredients should read these labels carefully.

Although Torengos and Pringles are produced at the same plan, our
manufacturing lines are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized whenever a
flavor or ingredient change is made. All parts of the seasoning lines
are scrubbed (with brushes) and cleaned with food approved cleaning and
sanitizing solutions. Even the floor is bleached.

Hope this information is helpful.

Karen
USA Torengos Team