From:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Hecker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2005 12:06:13 -0800

Ok-- thanks for the input.  There are at least 2 lines of GF lipsticks.  One is all the Ecco Bella lipsticks  ( on the expensive, but healthier side)  and the Neutrogena -(-this line only)- Lip Boost Intensive Moisture Lipsticks--10 shades.  I double-checked-- called myself this morning -- and was reassued from both companies that none of these contain any gluten. BUT CALL TO VERIFY BEFORE BUYING. Let me know if anyone can add any that involve the company's whole line. Ecco Bella 877-696-2220,
Neutrogena 800-582-4048.   Someone also reported that Elizabeth Arden lipsticks are GF but haven't checked that out yet.  They told me last year that they were NOT GF.  Helen