From:
Clare Scheffer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clare Scheffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:37:37 -0700

My daughter just received her results of her upper GI biopsy that was
done by a gastroenterologist who doesn't seem to know very much about
celiac.  Her results said "biopsy not normal.  Results are indicative
of, but not diagnostic of celiac."  When she called the doctor to get
clarification, she was told that the doctor wasn't available and to make
an appointment to see him in three weeks.  I say that any damage means
celiac, but my daughter doesn't want to go GF unless she truly has
celiac.  Her blood tests all came back positive.

Clare
Arlington, WA