From:
"Sydney J. Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 1999 14:17:52 -0400

   Someone responding to my earlier post on using Acses (http:/www.acses.com/)
to compare online book prices asked about a site for non-U.S. books.  The
Acses site also includes English, German, French, Italian, and Spanish
books.  Just select one of these options when entering information about the
book.  It will ask for your location and preferred currency before computing
prices and shipping costs.  The list of countries they give you includes
most of the world, so celiacs outside the U.S. should be able to use Acses
too.

   Also, you no longer need the ISBN before using Acses to compare prices.
You can now search for books by author, title, or keyword.  Sorry--you used
to need the ISBN, and I'm so used to using it that I never noticed this had
changed.

Sydney
Washington, DC

P.S.  For people who don't remember the first post: Acses will compare
prices (including shipping and handling) for books you want to order in all
the major online bookstores, and tell you which will be cheapest.

P.P.S.  I have no connection with or interest in Acses, other than as a
satisfied user.  I find it really helpful with celiac cookbooks and other
such items, since they're not always available on the shelves of local
bookstores.