Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 23:49:24 -0500

Dear Ms. Bell:

Thank you for contacting us.

As of this date, all of our BUSH'S BEST products are gluten-free with
the exception of our BUSH'S BEST Chili Beans, our BUSH'S CHILI MAGIC
line, and our Bush's Homestyle Chili line.

We do use cornstarch in some of our products, but it does not contain
gliadin gluten from wheat, barley, oats, or rye grains, which may
cause adverse responses in persons suffering from Celiac Sprue.  Any
vinegar used in our products is corn-based and distilled.

In addition, at this time, all of our products are casein/dairy/egg-
free.  None of our products, expect our Honey Baked Beans, contain
soy.  The soybean used is bleached, deodorized and refined.  No
protein remains in the soybean oil to cause an allergenic reaction;
therefore it does not require labeling as an allergen.

As well, all of our BUSH'S BEST products are being made without
peanuts or peanut oil.

Although our Barbecue Baked Beans contained peanut oil when they were
originally introduced, they were reformulated in 2002 and no longer
contain peanut oil.

As of this date, all of our BUSH'S BEST products are being made
without Monosodium Glutamate (MSG).

I hope this information is helpful.  Please keep in mind that we are
constantly expanding our product line and may add new products that
contain potential allergens.  In order to ensure that a product is
allergen free, please check the ingredients on the label or check the
"Product Q&A" section of our web site.  If you are still unsure,
please email us via our web site: www.bushbeans.com.

Sincerely,
Teesee Moore
Consumer Relations Coordinator