From:
Danna Korn, Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:50:55 -0700

Hi, group:

I wanted to let you know about a GF cooking demo that I'll be doing this
Saturday, October 6th in San Diego.  It is part of a wellness fair sponsored
by Henry's Markets.  The event is 9 - 4:30 at the Scottish Rite Center in
Mission Valley, and features speakers on a variety of health-related topics.
They have three cooking demonstrations going on that day -- the GF demo is
from 2-3:00.  You can purchase tickets at any Henry's Store for $10 each, or
they are $15 at the door.

My GF demo will focus on easy-to-make favorites that you may think you have
to do without on the GF diet.  Chicken fingers, "Chex mix," and other
treats. I'd also like to solicit input from the audience, asking what meals
they miss (or think they have to miss) on the GF diet, and explaining how to
make that meal GF.

I have no financial interest in Henry's or in this event (I'm donating my
time to do the demo).

Hope to see you there!

Danna