From:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Lowery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2007 08:27:32 -0600

KIDS GF EASTER EGG HUNT
Saturday, March 31st at 1:30 p.m.

At The Village at Vanderbilt
Preventive Medicine conference room
(Egg hunt will be held at the
Susan Gray School playground)

Please bring: 12 filled plastic Easter Eggs per child and an Easter Basket.
Also bring snacks or drinks to share too! Please RSVP to
www.nashvilleceliacs.org

The Village at Vanderbilt
1500 21st Avenue South
Suite 2600 - Preventive Medicine conference room
Nashville, TN  37212

Susan Gray School Playground located at Kennedy Center
21st Avenue South and Magnolia

DIRECTIONS: From the airport, take I-40 west toward Memphis. Take
the left fork at the I-40/I-24 split. Immediately get onto I-440 toward
Memphis. Take the 21st Avenue North exit. After several blocks you will come
to the intersection of 21st Avenue South and Blakemore. The Village at
Vanderbilt will be coming up on your right.

PARKING options: FREE PARKING on weekends at Vanderbilt!
1.    Park in metered spots in various locations on campus
2.    The Village (1 hour limit free parking behind building, or park in the
Village garage and pay or get tickets stamped at the hospital lobby)
3.    Peabody Administration building Š next door to Kennedy Center (several
free spots in front of building)
4.    Hospital garage Š across street from Susan Gray School (pay for
parking or get ticket stamped in hospital lobby)
5.    Streets around campus ‹ may have to walk quite a bit