From:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Samantha Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2007 09:12:57 -0700

Hi!  Work is taking me to a convention in Los Cabos, Mexico.  The hotel (Fiesta Americana Grand) has been wonderful - I just can't say enough good things about them and I haven't even been there yet!  They have planned my gluten free meals for the company functions and breakfast.  However, the 5 day trip only covers all the breakfasts, one lunch, and all but one dinner.  I'm on my own for the other lunches and one dinner.  The hotel is willing to prepare my lunches and the dinner for me as well, if I notify them in advance.  The problem is there are 4 of us planning to "hang out" together during the entire trip and I'm not sure if they will be able to afford lunch at the hotel or if they wanted to go into the downtown Cabo San Lucas area or what.  I've never been to Mexico - I don't know what to anticipate.  I am very excited but also anxious about gluten free meals.  Any recommendations/ suggestions/ experiences would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!  Samantha