From:
Sue Foss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:44:41 -0800

Thank you for the time that you took to share your suggestions. They
are as follows:

-------------------
Several people suggested stir-fry.
------------------
Several people suggested reheating with barbecue sauce. You can shred
and serve over rice or on buns.
------------------
Grind meat for casseroles, meatleaf, soup.
------------------
cooks.com
-----------------
there os a polish national dish that uses pork loin....called Kapusta

in a heavy pot brown an onion and then add pork loin, cut up and left
over gravy and pan drippings.

stir

add a pkg of Borar's Head sauerkraut, well rinsed...can a can of
Swanson's chicken stock...chopped mushrooms, a chopped apple, salt
perpper and a tablespoon of dried dill.  Add EITHER a can of pork and
beans....the secret to absorb and neurtalize the acid OR a diced
potato....if desired, add a half cup of white wine

let cook until potatoes are done

I sometimes throw in a pkg of frozen sting beans and/or corn so it's
a meal in a pot
-----------------
Chop or shred it, heat it with enchilada sauce & layer it with soft
corn tortillas & cheese.  Bake till heated through.

This works especially well for pork.  I almost always make my own
enchilada sauce because I can't stand any of the store bought ones.
I start with a can of Contadina tomato sauce, half or more bottle of
salsa, add a bunch of chili powder, garlic, a small can of diced
roasted chilis, & maybe some sliced black olives then simmer it for a
while with the shredded pork or chicken adding a little water or more
tomato sauce if it gets to dry or thick.  If I want it to taste like
Mexican mole sauce, I stir in a couple tablespoons of semi sweet
chocolate chips before assembling the casserole.  (It sounds weird,
but it's absolutely delicious!)  I usually use goat or sheep cheese,
but sometimes I use regular Monterey Jack.

Sue