From:
"Pierce, Sydney" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 1997 08:41:43 -0400

        There is information on many different ciders in an article by Jim
Dorsch ("New Ciders Bobbing onto Market" in the Feb/March 1997 issue of
"Celebrator Beer News".  You can find it on their web page,
http://www.realbeer.com/celebrator/9604/Dorsch-Ciderll.html

        According to what the author says about contents, most should be okay
for us, including Woodchuck (my personal favorite).  The author of the
article says he couldn't get any information from Gallo Wines on the
contents of Hornsby's other than that it's a "cider-based product," which
could be why that's the only cider I've ever tried (twice--I'm a slow
learner) that has made me deathly ill.  This encouraged me to believe
that the contents of the rest of the article are accurate.

Sydney Pierce
Hillsborough, NC