From:
Jean Lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jean Lyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:00:01 -0500

I had some additional comments/suggestions regarding Glyoxide and canker sores.

-use tea tree oil
-use online sites i.e. drugstore.com that mention prevention methods
-rinse with salt water (already tried that and didn’t help)
-suggestion that canker sores might be caused by ingesting gluten – of course that is possible but think the dental work last Monday is the cause.  I had two old (30 years or more) crowns removed along with the decay then two new crowns put in that were fabricated on site.  Plus the method of anesthesia was infiltration (lots of shots around the gums and soft tissue).  Was in the chair about 2 1/2 hours – quite a bit of trauma for my poor mouth.
-gastroenterologist from UCLA also confirmed Glyoxide was gluten free.

I did try the diluted peroxide and it really burned and seem to make it worse so not sure about using the Glyoxide.  Will probably be getting back with my dentist in the morning.

Thanks again for everyone’s input.  Dental work and canker sores are no fun.