Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 12:26:15 -0500

I read recently of another person buying McCann's Irish Oatmeal in Lawrence, KS.  I bought some in Topeka, KS, at a health food store.

It says it is a product from Ireland and th box says their "oat products are amongst the purest and most natural in the world."  Does anyone know if the oats from Ireland are not cross contaminated or less likely?  Do they grow wheat there?   Anyone out there from Ireland, or anywhere, who eat them reguarly?  I'm sitting here with the box wondering about eating them.

Thanks for any input from people who use it.

Sharon in Kansas