From:
"Judy C. Hettena Wright" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 06:15:37 -0500

With regard to the recent postings on sleep disturbances, I've had similar
experiences and found great relief with melatonin.  It helps me fall asleep
almost immediately, and has cut my nightly trips to the bathroom down to
once or twice a night max, I think because I sleep more deeply and
peacefully, so the "urge" doesn't wake me.  Also, my lifelong night sweats
are gone.  Obviously I'm not giving medical advice, but I wanted to share
how much it has helped me and get some feedback from anyone else on the
list who has tried this product, as I've read some conflicting things about
long-term use (I take a fairly high dose of 6mg per night).  (Also, of
course, now I'm researching whether its GF.....)

Judy Hettena Wright