Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2013 08:03:53 -0700

Hi Everybody
We are so lucky to have a new GF Bakery & Deli called St. Bon's. It is in
Highlands Ranch, CO, on the south side of the Denver metro area at the
intersection of University Blvd. and Colorado Blvd, in the southwest corner
of that intersection.

St. Bon's Cafe
9425 S University Blvd
Highlands Ranch CO 80126
Phone: 303-471-5227

They have breakfast dishes and sandwiches, plus the usual muffins, cookies,
bars, and cupcakes. Stop by and say hello to Kurt and the crew and have a
treat. I had a Panini sandwich last night and it was delicious!

Enjoy!

Carol Fenster, President/Founder
Savory Palate, LLC, 6834 South University Blvd., #410, Centennial, CO  80122
303.741.5408; 800.741.5418
Website at www.CarolFenster.com; Blog at www.CarolFensterCooks.com
Facebook: Carol.Fenster; Twitter and LinkedIn: Carol Fenster
Weekly online recipes and menu-planning service at www.GFreeCuisine.com