Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2006 11:04:42 -0800

Hello All-

I'll be attending a huge extended-family reunion in
Frankenmuth, Michigan, and would like to do my
homework early. Usually there are forays to local
points of interest, so I'll be looking for food in the
surrounding areas. If anybody knows this part of
Michigan, please contact me.

We'll be driving from Connecticut; I also need to plan
whether we can take a Canadian route or should travel
the New York Thruway into PA/ northern Ohio, etc. Our
Canadian route would probably be from Niagara Falls to
Detroit.

Thank you -

Kathy Hubbell
Middletown, CT

Live now, age later!  Anti-aging supplements, dietary supplements, and
vitamins.
Visit  http://www.hubbellhealth.unfranchise.com/