From:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 07:00:25 -0400

Looking for delicious gluten free foods that taste like you remember?

Little Bay Baking Company has what you are looking for to serve at the
graduation party or backyard barbeque.

OUR CAKE MIXES ARE ON SALE FOR THE MONTH OF MAY

YELLOW CAKE MIX -  Homemade taste is just a mix away.  Add oil, eggs and
rice milk to enjoy two generous
 9" layers or a 9 X 13 pan.  Try our spice cake variation or use one layer
to make a Boston Cream Pie.

SPONGE CAKE MIX - Moist and flavorful our sponge cake is a big hit with
berries and cream or ice cream
and chocolate sauce. Add water and eggs to make a 10" sponge cake

Also try our moist and flavorful pumpkin bread, delicious donut holes, chewy
and delicious cookie bars,
spicy gingerbread cookies, and warm from the oven corn bread.

The Little Bay Baking Company was founded on the principle that gluten free
foods should taste good. With over 27 years
of experience in cooking gluten free, we have the mixes that will have your
family and friends asking for your recipes.

"Amy Coccia, one of the reviewers at Go Dairy Free.org, can vouch for these
great mixes.  Her gluten-free household has
already given the Waffle
<http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking.h
tml>  & Donut Hole, Cookie
<http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking-C
ookie-Bar-Mix-Gluten-Free-Soy-Free.html>  Bar, Gingerbread
<http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking-G
ingerbread-Cookie-Mix-Gluten-Free.html>  Cookie, Pumpkin
<http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking-P
umpkin-Bread-Mix-Gluten-Free.html>  Bread, and Cornbread
<http://www.godairyfree.org/Product-Reviews/Baking-Mixes/Little-Bay-Baking-C
orn-Bread-Mix-Gluten-Free-Soy-Free.html>  mixes
two thumbs up! "

Little Bay is offering 10% off and FREE SHIPPING on all case lot orders (6
products to a case)

Enjoy foods that taste like you remember.

Also check out our "Gluten free Cooking from Scratch" DVD (now on sale
$16.95)

Visit www.littlebaybaking.com <http://www.littlebaybaking.com/>  for more
information.

Helen Sanders