From:
Roger Kennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 19:19:31 -0600

I have known I have celiac disease since January and also have DH in some
areas. The severity of the DH seems to vary and I have not associated the
variation with anything in particular. My question is has anyone with DH
experienced severe discomfort in the perianal area to the extent that the
DH and anal discharge (fluid and sometimes mucus) combine to cause tissue
irritation and even maceration? Sorry about the unpleasant description but
if anyone can suggest anything that might help such a condition it would
really be appreciated.