Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 1996 19:38:25 -0500

Dean,
Regarding your pasta question.  I wouldn't bother making your own GF pasta.
EnergG Foods makes excellent rice spaghetti.  If you can't find it at your
local health food store, call them at 1-800-331-5222.  Also a Canadian
company called Pastariso Products makes great gluten free rice pastas in all
sorts of shapes.  This should also be available at your local health food
store, but if not, you can write to them at 55 Ironside Crescent, Units 6&7,
Scarborough, Ontario Canada M1X 1N3.
The Gluten Free Gourmet cookbooks are excellent, I use them all the time.  If
she has been diagnosed with Celiac Disease, she must remain on a gluten free
diet for life.  My daughter is 7 years old and has been GF since she was 16
months, without a hitch.  I've been on it for 9 months myself, and it
couldn't be easier!  If you have any more questions, you can e-mail me
directly.  Hope this helps!
Jane Oswaks AOL SCOUT338