From:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ann Whelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:36:11 -0800

Are you newly diagnosed and confused? We can help. Our Gluten-Free Starter Kit will clear up some of your confusion. You’ll receive two back issues of Gluten-Free Living, a copy or our helpful booklet, “25 Ways to eat well and stay happy and healthy on the gluten free diet,” and two reprints.

The issues include articles on:

   Amaranth
   Dermatitis Herpetiformis
   Cancer risk and celiac disease
   Ways to meet the challenge of reading food labels
   Blood testing and its relation to the amount of gluten consumed,
   Special events and the gluten-free diet
   Yet more thoughts on vinegar
   Things to think about when you are tying to decide which diet advice is credible.

Our booklet, "25 Ways to eat well and stay happy and healthy on the gluten-free diet," will help ease you into the gluten-fee diet.

The reprints, one on the basic diet and the other about things you can and can't eat, will help you feel more confident about your food choices.

You get all of this for only $20! It’s one of the best gluten-free bargains you’ll ever find. Simply logon to www.glutenfreeliving.com, click on the Starter Kit icon, and place your order. In addition, if you use the codeword newceliac in the checkout area, you'll also get a variety of food articles from the Gluten-Free Living archives. But you need to act quickly. This offer expires March 5, 2005.

Ann Whelan

Editor/Publisher

Gluten-Free Living

914-741-5420