From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 2010 16:40:49 -0400

Hey! Look at the great response I got from the general manager of Gallagher's Steakhouse at Newark Airport! Sounds like I'll have dinner after all!  Another listmate recommend Maui Taco.

Her quote is Maui Taco is all gluten free except their flour tortillas and enchilada sauce.  Any burrito ingredients can be made into a bowl instead of a tortilla. http://www.mauitacos.com/nutritionals.htm .

And I've already sent the response from The Grove to the listserv, but they're snacks....nuts and candy.

I've also emailed Steak Escape, but haven't heard back ye. They're more like Subway. I much prefer Gallagher's Steakhouse.

Lin

Hello Ms Goldkrantz

I would like to thank for your interest in dinning with us before your flight out of Terminal C. We have a verity of selections on our Menu Gluten-free. If you like to eat Meat or fish, we have Atlantic Salomon filet and different kind of Steaks which we can partially cook on pan and finish in oven at your desired temperature. As side order you can choose steamed Jumbo Asparagus or Bake potato. If you like Salad, we have verity selection of Salads that will be absolutely gluten-free.
 Our servers and Chefs are well aware of our Customers whom like to eat a gluten-free meal. Please just let server/chef know and they will take care of you. Also, I will be working that day if you just let me know when you arrive to Gallagher's I will be very happy to take care of you.

Again, thank you for dinning interest and looking forward to serving you.

Best Regards

Raza Miah
General Manager
Gallagher's Steakhouse