From:
Diane Poot <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 1995 20:31:24 -0500

We're just getting our daughter started on a gluten free diet, and we're
still trying to figure out exactly what is and is not acceptable. We thought
Taco Bell would be OK as long as we stay away from foods with flour
tortillas (which our picky eater won't eat anyway).

We've requested catalogs from the food vendors listed in the NEWCEL package
from the listserv, and the first 2 arrived today. One of them offers gluten
free taco mix, which has set us to wondering whether "normal" taco mix, and
particularly Taco Bell, is a problem (since it's the only fast food she'll
eat that might be gluten free).

Does anyone know?

Thanks!
--