From:
Joyce Etheridge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 23:25:15 EST

<PRE>       My name is Joyce Etheridge and I am starting a new support group in
Indianapolis, IN that also wll include Central Indiana.  The first meeting
will be held on November 3, 2002 at 2:00P.M. at Our Shepherd Lutheran Church,
9101 W. 10th Street, Indianapolis, IN.  The church is located close to the
intersection of Raceway Road and 10th Street.  If you come from I465 in
Indianapolis,  get off at the 10th Street exit and go West.  You will go
through Girls School Road, High School Road, Country Club Road, and the
church is between Country Club and Raceway.  A big crayon and pencil is in
the front yard.  Any questions, please call Joyce at 272-4609 or e-mail