From:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AMY ROBERTS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 15:09:11 -0700

Thank you all!  You are just the best!  We were invited to a dinner and the hostess had made a soup with Maggi Bouillon.  I tried going to the NestleUSA site, the Maggi site and calling on the phone with no answer.  But when I put it out on the listserve, the answer comes so quickly!  We brought something else for our boys to eat for dinner and we brought a nice Namaste spice cake with my home made cream cheese frosting for desert.  The evening was a success with two healthy CD boys at the end of it!

  We truly are in this together.  Thank you!

  Here's some of the responses that I received:

  I carry Maggi in my store. It contains Water, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Wheat, and less than 2% of Wheat Bran, Sugar, Acetic Acid, Artificial Flavor, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Dextrose, & Caramel Color.

  John www.kitch-n-kaffe.com

  From Jim and Ann:

  Some of the bottles I've looked at says Wheat on the label. And I think

their chicken as well. Just read your label really close. I personally
use
Herb-ox and there is no problem. Good luck.  Ann/TX

  Dear amy ,
I don't know Maggi bouillon, but Better Than Bouillon is GF.
(It does have sugar, though.)
Lisa