Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 20:02:05 -0400

I received two enthusiastic recommendations for the same restaurant in the Sugar Loaf, NY Area:

I ate at a terrific Italian restaurant at the beginning of the town. It is Amarone's Italian Cuisine.
62 wood Road , Sugar Loaf N.Y. (845 469 4405)  tell them you can't eat gluten and they will
adjust the menu to you.  they even have gluten free pasta.

Yes, there's an Italian restaurant which has GF pasta and can adapt almost anything on the menu.  I ate there once and have always meant to return.  The town is very small so it's easy to find:

      Amarone's Italian Cuisine

            Wood Road
            Sugar Loaf, NY 10981
            Phone: (845) 469-4405

            Many thanks to those who responded! ~ Beatrice