From:
Paul Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:12:35 -0600

> I emailed Wendy's too - but so far no response!

I ventured into Wendy's (Canada) the other day and asked about gluten and
other allergens and was handed a very good pamphlet with a complete
breakdown of all their products ingredients plus other nutritional
information. Unfortunately, as helpful as it was, it said nothing about
suppliers so there is no guarantee that it is  contaminant free. I was
pleased just to get the information as it meets my needs to this point. The
only problem with getting a hamburger without a bun is that the guy at the
till didn't know how to ring it in to the cash register and had to get help
from his manager!

Paul Mullen