From:
rick & christie schroeter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 15:22:35 -0700

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my request for information
about how Dr. Cynthia Rudert, an Atlanta gastroenterologist, could get
on one of the major talk shows. I have received many e-mails with
suggestions, most recommending the Oprah show as being the best for
visability. A few people actually DO have some connections, so we're
waiting to see what happens. Having Rich Gannon and his celiac daughter
on at the same time as Dr. Rudert was suggested time after time. What a
great idea!!

Many thanks to the person who gave me the homepage for Oprah and how to
get into the section for show suggestions. If we all did this, they
would be flooded with the suggestion for a spot about celiac disease.
Here is the way to get that message to the producers of Oprah:  go to
www.oprah.com Click on her e-mail Then click on "The Show" Then "Show
Suggestions"

There is such a strong need to get the word out about celiac disease.
Hope this does it.

Christie in TX