From:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miki Tracey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 11:10:38 -0400

Hey there all, questions for ladies mostly

I spoke to my doctor about why i quit the birth control when i was diagnosed and she recommended using the patch or ring.  She gave me a prescription for the patch but a sales number that can't help me unless i know a name and more than likely can't help me at all.

Do any of you use the Evra patch?  is it gluten free? (i checked my clan thompson, and they don't seem to have this as a category and evra is pretty new.)

I'm searching for a customer contact number now, so i can get the information i hope, but i wondered if anybody already knew?

--
"Faery Tales disturbed me. The princes always blindly charged and left me confused. And I feel like I'm the one who'll face the dragon..."
Uncle Bonsai - One in a Million