Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 23:15:58 EST

Support Group Meeting DATE:     Tuesday, January 13, 2004
TIME:   6:30 PM - Meet and Greet
7:00 p.m. - Meeting
LOCATION:   Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms "F", "G" and "H".
For directions check out our web site at OKceliac.com
PROGRAM:    Starting the New Year Off with a Bang! How to Live (Happily)
Gluten-Free

Each family is asked to bring a gluten-free snack, such as cookies, brownies,
chips, cake; etc., to share with everyone. Drinks will be provided. Please
verify that your snack is gluten-free prior to the meeting. If you are bringing
a home-made snack, please provide a copy of the recipe, listing all
ingredients by name brand. Please keep in mind that some of our members have other food
issues, such as other allergies, diabetes, lactose intolerance; etc.

We will be breaking out into small groups and discussing various topics
related to living with celiac disease such as: how to approach medical personnel,
what gluten free friendly places do you shop or eat at, dealing with a chronic
illness,  building a medical library for our group as a resource.  Bring your
thinking caps and come prepared to share on many topics.

Executive Committee Meeting DATE:   Tuesday, February 10, 2004
TIME:   6:30 PM
LOCATION:   Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms "F", "G" and "H".

We will be discussing the business matters of our support group, including
issues concerning the 2004 National Celiac Conference, budgets, programs,
committees; etc. Everyone is invited and encouraged to attend and be a part of the
strategic planning of our support group. Please bring your favorite gluten-free
snack. Drinks will be provided.